Thursday, December 3, 2015
prevent cyber harassment
I realize the internet can not be stop because its to powerful for humanity to control. Therefor, the internet can cause many event sometimes it can be a positive or negative event. For example, trolling is major problem to humanity it can hurt people emotionally and physically. Image, receiving a massage from a troll saying "your worthless to this world theirs no point for you to be a life because your a mistake and no one cares about am sure you already know that." I can assure you most people would be affected by this massage because it can get into there head making them believe that it might be true. Its pathetic people would actually take the time just to ruin someone life. The fact that they might not be ruining only an individual but multiple people. I'm curious if there is a way to prevent cases like this. According to an article written by Citron her purpose was to find a way to prevent cyber-harassment. Sadly, there was no process in her research. She wrote "two individual massage a woman named zelda Williams they send her a dead body image and said her deceased father would be ashamed of her forcing her to quit the service altogether. This proof my point the internet can cause many problems. I strongly agree with Citron that law enforcement should be able to track down the anonymously and punish him. At first I thought many people disagree with me but I was wrong. Many people commented on Citron article saying "send does people to jail we dont need does kinda people in our country."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.