Friday, December 11, 2015
A wise person once told me to never let anyone get through my head but its hard when a troll is posting picture of you in the past. I cant understand how a person can survive hurting others you would think they would stop and realize hurting other inst going to solve anything. Sadly, trolls are capable of ruining someone life. For example, trolls can use others name and use their identity. Trolls can ruin and destroy someones name by hurting many people or posting comments or picture that isn't appropriate. I read Annemarie Dooling she is an online communities expert "Attaching a legal name to a web persona accomplishes little when it comes to keeping online forums civil and safe." I strongly agree because I can assure you many of you wouldn't want your name to be recognizes as a bad image. Unfortunately, this happen to me will to be exact it was my father. He was accused of doing something horrible it effected me because he is my father the one person I look up to. I knew from the begging that he would never commit such a horrible sin.In the he wasn't found guilty I would always keep his last name with pride and have a good definition of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.