Friday, December 11, 2015

Almost Time for Ƀreak ⓬.⓫.⓯

The week is finally coming to an end and I know all of the seniors are glad that it is finally over. I too am pretty satisfied that the weekend approaches. It was a long week to be an ERW student, with all of the work that we’ve been getting in class being due this week. Everyday getting home this week the topic on my mind was ERW. It’s pretty satisfying looking back at all of the work that we got done in the course of a week; all of us should be proud to finally be done with our Online Anonymous essay, our notebook work, and even our government slides projects. Even Project Shepherd is over. It was a busy stressful week for many Monsoons and now we get to enjoy our weekend before next week’s load of work comes. We only have a few days left of school until we get out and get to regain all of the sleep we lost due to the troublesome thing we call homework. 

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that Sam. I can't wait until winter break comes so I could catch up on my sleep and work a little more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter brake yes I have been waiting on this day for ever it's my favorite time of year

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.