I feel there are many different types of trolling. there is the one we discussed in the class of ERW. Yet there are friends who troll each other, people in games who kill you at spawn not stop. There are a variety types of trolling.
The type we talk in class if more on the cyber bulling. I'm not saying it isn't trolling but this is how I see it to me. That there are more then just this type of trolling. Just wanted to get that out there.
I get what you are saying, when Ms. Fletcher asked us, "what is trolling?" when she introduced this section I thought of video games trolls, not serious "trolls that make death treats and harass people on social media.
I get what you are saying, when Ms. Fletcher asked us, "what is trolling?" when she introduced this section I thought of video games trolls, not serious "trolls that make death treats and harass people on social media.
ReplyDelete