Friday, December 4, 2015

Cyber-bullying and Trolling

This issue is all around us. We can not escape it. Everyday people are victim to it. I think that the issue of cyber-bullying will never fade away. people will always try to harass others in some way. There will always that one person. Of course, there are ways to counter the bullying. However, those escape routes can do only so much for the person. Yeah, they can go to a adult and tell them about what is going on, but most people do not even talk much about it. The same thing about trolling, if you get rid of one of them, you are relieved for a minute, then two more show up to harass you again. The only way to get rid of the harassment is to get of the internet, or the websites that you go on and experience the harassment. Trolling and cyber-bullying are terrible things for someone to experience. The person doing the trolling probably has something that is going on in their life and think that they are to take it out on everyone else. Or perhaps they are jealous because their life is not as good as theirs. I have thought about that before. Seeing people's lives, wishing I had this or that from their lives. In time I realized that I can not change any of those things, and I should be thankful for what I do have, not what I want because if I work hard enough, I will have the things I want. Not every little detail, but most of things.Cyber-bullying and trolling target the weak. Which is weak, on their part. I want cyber-bullying to end, but that will be a long time before any of that happens.

1 comment:

  1. I one hundred percent agree with you. Cyber bullying and trolling with continue to happen no matter what we do. It's hard to stop what takes place almost every single day

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.