Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Research Ideas
Throughout my research I realized that a lot of people in the United states actually support Organic products. In many grocery stores, organic products are popping up on the shelves. My research question argues if our country does go organic, will families be able to afford organic products. It seems to be possible. I feel if the industries focused on not mistreating our meat, fruits, and vegetables, the US may have a chance. Our country focuses on junk and fast food because it is way cheaper. These foods are more convenient for families with lower income. We should change this cycle. We should make vegetables and fruits cheaper than the junk food. This would not only benefit our health, it will allow everyone to be able to afford better quality food. Many people do not see it this way. If the big corporate industries and the government work together to solve this, there might be a chance. I've seen many videos of low-income families who have so much work to do, and don't have time to cook. They also can't afford the vegetables at the grocery store. So what do they turn too? They turn to Fast food. Like Ron Finley said,"Drive thrus kill more than drive-bys". That is so true to me. I feel so sad seeing people eat fast food all the time. This food is unhealthy, and gives people a shorter life. I have the privilege of my parents being able to make home-cooked meals. I wish and believe everyone should have the same privilege.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.