Friday, March 4, 2016
Chickens with hormones added false?!
As I'm looking for info for my paper I keep coming across videos or articles on that all meat dose not have any added chemicals or hormones. I've read and watched a few of theses videos and articles and they all say the basic thing. Chickens have evolved to grow faster or that its all genetics. I come across 1 articles saying no hormones for every 3 that I find saying there are hormones. This quite supersizes me that there are people saying there is no hormones at all in the chickens. When I look more in to it I find that the people saying there are no hormones in chickens are the people who grow the chickens or even the eggs. Now that I know this it dose take my supersize away, of course they are the ones saying there are no hormones. I have found a news video done in china stating they gave there chickens drugs to grow faster, yet they do give the chickens more drugs to stop the growing drugs from hurting the people eating the chickens. The reason I include this is that their chickens do go to KFC or McDonald, witch are two places I do myself eat from. I'm going to keep looking find out what I can find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.