Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Last Chapter of High School

       Everybody's year after high school will be different. People are either going to a four year University, Junior College,Trade School, Military, or join the workforce. The one thing that we will all have in common is remembering high school. Many of us like high school but many of us do not. Everybody has a different experience. So far I enjoyed high school and of course at had my ups and downs. At the end of the day I will miss high school. I believe at one point of everybody's lives they would wish to go back to high school. I know the real world will be stressful and difficult but the real world needs to be difficult so we  can learn from it. The real world is full of challenges and everybody should take the challenges. I had a little taste of the real world when I worked and it wasn't easy.  I see high school as the final chapters and the real world as the epilogue. When the epilogue is finished that is when the new story starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.