Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Commencement speech

My  commencement speech was a hard assignment to think about because now I realize that I am actually a senior and and this will be soon happening and all that will be said in this commencement speech will be soon I heard.  It's crazy to think how fast these past four years I've gone but I wouldn't take it back for anything. I thought writing this commencement speech would be hard but it actually was pretty easy once I got going.  This assignment has brought back a lot of memories and challenges that I've overcome over these past years in high school. After thinking about all of the memories and things I have overcame  throughout high school, it has helped me think about what I actually want to do with my future and how soon it will come . It seems like just yesterday I started high school but now I'm going to grow up and go into the real world,  it sounds crazy but now I'm excited !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.