Blogging
is a new concept to me. It is very scary and overwhelming. This is something
that is out of my comfort zone because I don’t consider myself a strong writer,
and knowing that all my peers will be reading this and evaluating me makes it
even scarier. Writing has always been extremely difficult for me. I tend to
have mental blocks about what I want to say. It is a painstaking, slow process that
I dread. It’s hard for me to get my thoughts and words together to make any
kind of sense. For instance, writing this blog is harder than I thought it
would be. But, I am going to try my best. I do believe that blogging will be
beneficial to me. It will hopefully boost my confidence as a writer, gain more
knowledge on how to write, and also learn about how others blog. It will be
interesting to see people’s thoughts, feelings, and emotions on certain
subjects, and reading about other people’s opinions will be eye opening.
Since
I have never read blogs in the past, I decided to look up what a blog is. A
blog is an online journal that is usually created for small groups of people or
people with the same interest. Blogging has become very popular; therefore,
many people blog for a living. I didn’t realize that blogs are very important
throughout the world because as news happens, people blog about it, and the
word gets out through social media. Some bloggers are so reliable with their
information that their accuracy about a situation is comparable to what you see
on news broadcasts. Although there are some bloggers that can make a good
living out of blogging, this is definitely not the career path for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.