Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Every Day

I just finished a book called Every Day by David Levithan. In this book, a "thing" (I call it a he) or A, is in a different body every day. Each morning this happens. There’s never any warning about who it will be, but over time A has gotten used to that. Never getting too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere with the person's life. And A is fine with life being like this until A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. The rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with every day. But how can he when he changes bodies every day? Throughout this book I was fustrated, mad, and most of the time sad, even sheded a tear or two, but other times I was happy. I just could not put the book down once I started reading it. I really enjoyed this book, and I cannot wait to read more from David Levithan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.