Tuesday, October 20, 2015
After High School
I can't believe that this is the last year of high school. I have had a great ride all the way through middle school. I am sure going to miss all the people and teachers that helped shape me for who I am today. But enough of all the sadness let me talk about the future and what it holds for me. What iPad to do at the high school is go straight to a four year university. That has been to dream ever since I was a little kid. I still want to stay on the West Coast and not go too far away from my family. I have a couple colleges in my such as ASU, Oregon, UNLV, and Colorado State. My plan is to major in business and finance. Through this journey I will still be working for footlocker and at the same time doing a internship for Merrill Lynch where I hope to start my career. I can't believe the end is near. It just seems like I was a freshman just a couple days ago. But as most of you know I wasn't here freshman year. My high school legacy as a Mayfair Monsoon began sophomore year when I came back from Downey. That is one decision I regret doing and if I have a chance to do it all over again I would have never left. So I hope to see all of my friends and teachers in the near future when I'm all grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree even though I never been to Mayfair in my middle school years. I wish I was a monsoon since 7th grade. On the other hand, I am going to graduate from Mayfair its an honor to be graduation from Mayfair. Also the teacher are amazing because they are caring and they have so much hope for there students. wish you good luck:)
ReplyDelete