Well everybody it's finally here, the day that we've been waiting for is finally here. We all have had or good days, our bad days because without those days we would't be a person with a living soul. How many of you have been counting the days of graduation? I have, I've been marking the walls of my house if I was in a prison with the little tally marks. After we all walk out those gates of the stadium, that will be the beginning of our new lives. There is no going back to high school or starting it all over again. It has come time for us to spread our wings and fly. All that I would want to say to the graduating class of 2016 is good luck and see you in the future. Everybody will drift apart from their closes friends and focus on their own lives, because nobody has time to be hanging out with friends and going out. We all have to focus on our future and learn how we are to succeed in life. This is the best and biggest senior class that has ever graduated in Mayfair's history. This senior year has taught me a lot because it has prepared me for the horrible and cold world out there. Nobody cares of what your wearing or how cool you were in high school. Everybody is to busy getting there life together and getting there paycheck. Popularity can only last so long and when reality hits, it's going to hit you like a semi-truck.
-Sandro Diaz
Getting hit by a semi-truck is a little depressing. Please don't really give this speech to anyone. I am living and working in the world, and so are you. It's not that cold and horrible, is it? I mean, we're fortunate. We have many blessings to count.
ReplyDelete