Monday, April 4, 2016
What is in our food?!?
This research project has greatly changed in the way of my diet choices. The main thing that I worry about now, is the corn in the food and how much processing the meal goes through. If i could go back four years, I would change the amount of food that i would eat out and what i put into my mouth. The information that i am learning now, would of been very helpful when i was having to make my own meals. Many people don't have the time to cook their families meals that are healthy for them because of working and being able to support their family. If i could influence the food industry in anyway, i would most definitely change the packaging and the price of food. Although organic foods may not always be the cheapest, they are always the healthier pick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People's trouble with eating healthy has to do with the prices of food and like you said organic food isn't cheap. I think it'll be better if people planted some of their food like fruits and vegetables. This will be cheaper and fresher than organic foods in the market. I also think it's better for us to know where our food comes from, so knowing it came from our back yard makes it safer for our consumption.
ReplyDeleteMany people do struggle to eat healthier due to financials. However, from the research I did, buying from Farmers Markets has proven to be cheaper than buying foods from supermarkets. I know many people say they can't afford it, but that might be because they don't have much information on these Farmers Markets and other local food suppliers.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete