Tuesday, April 5, 2016
4 Measly Years Ago
If I could go back four years I would try to eat healthier, exercise more and be cautious of what I and others around me eat. I would try and not use as much water because the drought. I would try and think of possible ways to combat it. I would try and get as many people as I can to start eating a little healthier, not to use a ton of water, and just be cautious about this world and especially our state. I would try and make sure to look and read some of the labels on the products that we buy from the grocery store. If I could go back just for measly years ago with the knowledge I have now, these are a lot of the things i would try and do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is never too late to do all of these things to keep the earth going. The earth is all we have at the end of the day; our number one priority as humans should be to save our planet. If we looked at our planet like we do our countries it would be a total different thing. We care much more about our country than we do our planet as a whole which is wrong. Everyday is a new day we could work on something new to keep our planet alive, whether it's conserving water or picking up trash. Our eating habits also have an effect on the way the earth works.
ReplyDelete