Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Four Years Ago

This entire food section has been extremely informational. I never knew much about the food we ate, but I ate it anyway. I can tell a lot of people would say the same. If I knew what the food industry was doing four years ago, I would have a big change in the food I ate and where i got that food. There are so many bad things for you out there in the food we eat like GMOs and pesticides that many of us are still consuming on a day to day basis. Now that we know this information about the food industry, a lot of us want to try and change our diets, but it's not that simple. So many factors go into the food you eat and how you get it. Your parents are the ones buying the food, so you do not have much say. Also. after eating this food for most of your life, it's not that easy to just quit. It is almost like you have become accustomed to it. So if I knew is information four years ago, as a freshman in high school, I would want to change my eating lifestyle. But as a fourteen year old, it would take much more than me to say that I would just change.

1 comment:

  1. Very true, a lot of us, especially as kids and teenagers, don't think about all the grease and fat that we are putting into our bodies when we eat that cheeseburger. GMOs and pesticides are huge things nowadays in farms, and I think that it is harder to find out if foods contain GMOs rather than pesticides. Good post and I had to modify the title of my post because you took the one i was about to use!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.