Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Food back then vs Now
The food industry is divided between organic and processed food. The food industry is a very important industry to us and we do have control of it. In recent years organic food was only in a little section in a store about 10 years ago, now there's a whole aisle. The rise of organic food being very popular there are groceries stores that are opening that only sale organic foods and farm fresh food. If I new about the food industry 4 years ago would I change what I eat? The answer is no, because I was 14 and I didn't pay for my food. 4 years ago I didn't eat a lot of fast food. I usually ate home cooked meals. I actually eat more fast food now than I did 4 years ago. If I had to change anything from the food industry is to make healthy food cheaper. I could buy a cheese burger for $1.50 but a salad cost $7.00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally get what you're saying Justin. I think it is ridiculous that organic food is so expensive, yet we are constantly told to eat healthy but it costs too much. Good post.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that organic food is on the rise but still not impressed with how it is growing. Everyone should be interested in eating organic. It should be the only option we have; the other non-natural processed foods are literally poison when you do the research about what it contains. As we evolve we need to be eating healthy food to keep progressing. I believe that our country is going to be on a rise soon and our country will become healthier with reasonable prices on the real foods
ReplyDelete