Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Trolls
I didn't realize trolls could be so cruel and heartless. At first I didn't even know the right definition for trolls until Friday. Trolls are anonymously people. They have the power to hurt someone emotionally. I'm curious why trolls tend to hurt others and what would that solve. My opinion on trolls is that they are cowards because they don't have the guts to confront the person. First all, trolls cant be destroy because anyone can become a troll. For example, trolls cant be stop because they can always make a new account. According to an article "Web Trolls winning as incivility increases" we are losing the war against trolls because the internet is a advantage for trolls. On the other hand, we can ignore trolls by blocking them or deleting our old account or just not go on social media. Why should we let a pathetic troll ruin our life. If I were in this kind of situation I will confront the troll and meet up and beat him up making him wish he should've never became a troll. I will not show any mercy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.