Friday, November 20, 2015

my experience with trolls

When  it comes to trolling  I have had my fair share of getting trolled on by a Nother on the Internet and to be honest it wasn't the best feeling ever it was really hard to ignore it.  Most of it was on that dumb app ask FM  and every time I logged onto it I just see people saying mean full things. I tryed to ignore them but it was really bugging me. I don't really understand why trolls do these things it's really unnecessary and childish in my opinion and when I use to look though ask fm and we what other people were getting told I would consider my self lucky. I also don't understand why they usually attack the girls, the stuff I use to we on girls asks were the most terrible things you should ever read in my opinion. I soon got over the fact that people really have nothing better to do then to just talk behind a computer screen, I later deleted the app and moved on and haven't opened it sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.