Monday, November 23, 2015

Is it worth typing?


I'm pretty sure that everybody in the world has gotten trolled by someone they don't know.  I have had my experience with trolls, I just choose to ignore them because that's the best thing you can do to them or block them, I always block them. The time that they are wasting are your and there time, because when they send that message to you they are drooling over the computer or there phones to get a response from you.  And when they don't get that response that they want, they start going crazy and make another account to get your attention again. My encounter with a troll was that they were messaging me on kik, and app where you can chat with your friends in groups or just talk to one of them. Anyways I would start getting these weird messages from random strangers and there profile picture was of a girl that was naked, and you can tell that this picture was taken off the internet because it was super blurry.  The message that was sent to me was "Are you right now" or "I'm feeling a little naughty, can you come and teach me a lesson".  I immediately blocked them but a new account would message me everyday. I would block all accounts and eventually it all stopped.  But after that an account started messaging me saying that I have won a prize of $500 dollars, but it was all fake and I blocked all of it.  They still message me saying that I won something but I just ignore it. Now my question to the trolls out there, is it really worth typing?

-Sandro Diaz
Period 1  

1 comment:

  1. "I'm pretty sure that everybody in the world has gotten trolled by someone they don't know."

    Really, Sandro? Everybody in the world?
    Hyperbolic statements like that undermine your ethos.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.